I modified this recipe to be refined sugar and dairy free, after being inspired by one I saw posted on Facebook a while ago. It has been my go-to treat recipe since then, it is seriously that good and that easy!
I can not for the life of me remember where the original recipe came from, so if it looks similar to anything else you’ve seen please let me know so I can put up the link!
This is really super easy, and pretty quick to make, with minimal clean up required- which is a win in my book, so here you go!
1. Make up either your Real Deal Paleo Chocs, or mix the top three ingredients together over a double boiler on low.
2. While the “chocolate” is melting, beat your three eggs thoroughly and preheat oven to 180º
4. Blend until good and smooth (yes there will still be coconut sugar granules like this- don’t worry!)
6. Give the mix a gentle shake or smooth out with the back of a spatula (run it under hot water or put a little coconut oil on it so it doesn’t stick) so it is even
7. Drop lightly two or three times on the bench to knock out any air bubbles
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, checking doneness as you go by inserting a skewer. If it comes out clean you’re good to go. (I have made this numerous times, and it never seems to take exactly the same amount of time, so best to check at around 20 minutes, and then 5 minute intervals after).
10. Slice it up and enjoy! This is delicious on its own with a little extra cacao sprinkled over, with whipped coconut cream (or real cream if you’re not afraid of dairy), or with sprinkled icing sugar on top, if you eat sugar!